Thank you Storyville; Stories,Tales,Yarns and Other Adventures for the nomination!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions the person who nominated you provided.
- Nominate seven other bloggers.
- Create seven new questions for the people you nominate.
- Display the logo somewhere on your blog.
- Do you believe in ghosts.
- Nope! But despite that I’ve been scared of “them” numerous times lol
- Can you explain the LBW rule?
- I don’t know what this is 😦
- What is your favourite film. Truthfully now, not the one you tell your friends to look cooler.
- The Devil Wears Prada. I’ve watched it every time it’s on TV and I can still watch it more.
- Since I watch a lot of Indian movies too I have another favourite: City Lights. It’s a remake of Metro Manila (which I haven’t watched) but City Lights is absolutely amazing. In fact, it’s so good that I have only watched it once and cannot watch it again because it is so painful.
- How many of your Facebook friends would you actually go for a drink with?
- Around 10 – 20
- Adventure or Security. Pick One
- When did you last laugh uncontrollably?
- When talking about poop lol
- Do you have someone to love?
- If you could change one thing about your writing what would it be?
- Has there been a time where you liked a movie better than its book? If so, which one and why?
- Do you see any of your pieces being turned into a movie (short or feature film)? If so, which one?
- If you could buy any piece of technology what would it be?
- What has changed in your life since you started writing regularly?
- Is there anyone in specific whose life you’re hoping to change by writing?
- Which fiction character would you want to become if you could live another life?