Thank you Wandering Soul for the nomination! Truly honoured.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- What references or resources do you use to improve your writing?
- None at the moment but open to any suggestions.
- What made you start blogging, as against just maintaining a private journal/diary.
- I used to write poetry sometimes privately but always wanted to write. I don’t know where the urge came from but decided to take the plunge when a friend recommended WordPress’ Writing 101 course.
- Which is your favourite book and why?
- My absolute favourite book is Harry Potter but I won’t talk about that. The book that comes second is called The Power of One. I love this book because of it’s excellent story-telling but more because it taught me a lot about South Africa’s history and culture.
- What is most cherished childhood memory?
- Eating puris 🙂 puris are a type of Indian bread that I love so much! They remind me of fun times when my mom cooked tons and tons of them and I was made fun of by others because I couldn’t stop eating them hehe.
- Who or what has been the biggest influencing factor in your life?
- Most probably my dad because of his outlook and wisdom on life.
- What do you aim to achieve from your blog?
- I’m not looking to achieve anything in particular. The blog is just a platform I’m using to share stories and fuel creativity.
My questions to the nominees:
- What’s your favourite food and why?
- If you could buy any piece of technology right now, what would it be? Why?
- What’s your morning routine?
- What prompted you to write?
- What has your experience been so far writing on WordPress?